Connect to the power of your mind and free your wisest self with Hypnomeditation.
Hypnomeditation brings you all the wonderful benefits of the relaxation, centring and upliftment you get from meditation with the enhanced benefits of directed solution focused hypnosis to help you connect into the power of your subconscious mind and create positive and lasting changes in your thoughts and behaviour that are beneficial for your overall well-being.
- What: Hypnomeditation Course
- When: 6 Sessions on Sundays: startdate – 16 January 2022
11:00 am – 12:00 noon
- Where: online
- Facilitator: British Clinical Hypnotherapist – Maral Kojayan MA HPD
- Cost – Intake: € 147,- incl. btw
- Participants: minimum 5 – maximum 20
- Language: Native British English.
- Sign up: below
6-session course to help with:
- Overcoming stress, anxiety, low moods.
- Gaining more clarity, confidence, inner strength and resourcefulness.
- Releasing the inner critic, unwanted past, blocks, fears.
- Recovering a stable connection to the peaceful and wisest you.
What is so special and powerful about this course is that it is not something that’s done to you, it’s your opportunity to find your inner guide as well as learn to do regular mind-health maintenance.
It is not magic but it can really do wonders when you choose to commit to yourself.
In many years of experience, we have found that there are key areas, that when properly attended to, can do wonders for a person in many aspects of their life simultaneously.
This unique 6 week course works through these key areas, cleansing, clearing and nurturing the creation of new preferred thoughts and habits which become rooted in such a way as to draws out the very best in you.
The first session will introduce you to the neuroscience behind it all to understand how our mind works and how to get the best out of it before introducing you to a shorter hypnomeditation. Following sessions will start with focusing exercises, followed by longer hypnomediations.
Included in this course you get:
- Important introduction to understanding how the brain works and how you can make the changes you wish to make.
- 6 unique Hypnomeditations.
- Reflective exercises during the sessions.
- Homework exercises to keep you on track.
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is the induction of a trance state. This state of consciousness is characterised by heightened inner focus and heightened connection with the subconscious mind
What is Hypnomeditation?
Hypnomeditation is the use of hypnosis or trance state to connect inwards for deep relaxation and for gaining more clarity to help with overall well-being, personal growth and transformations guided from within.
What is Clinical Hypnotherapy?
Clinical Hypnotherapy is hypnotherapy that is practised by an official hypnotherapist. A person who has studied a formal course and has recognised qualifications as a hypnotherapist.
Maral Kojayan is a Clinical Hypnotherapist.
What is Solution Focused Hypnotherapy?
Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is a powerfully fast, effective, comfortable and science based type of Clinical Hypnotherapy.
– Solution Focused Brief Therapy, a highly effective branch of Psychotherapy.
– The latest neuroscientific understanding.
– The enormous benefits of the hynotherapist’s toolkit.
Valuable or unique aspects of Solution Focused Hypnomeditation:
– The client finds the use of his/her own resources.
– The client learns how the brain works and how to use this understanding to his/her own benefit.
– The client develops a clear vision of their preferred future.
– We look to creating functional change in the present and future; by clearing, rather than digging endlessly into the past.
– It is a positive and enjoyable process.
– It is limited in time and does not go on like some talking therapies.
Maral Kojayan has had a fulfilling career helping, teaching and training people. She draws from a rich academic and practical background which is of immense value to her clients. Maral holds British diplomas in “Clinical Hypnotherapy & Psychotherapy” as well as “Solution Focused Hypnotherapy”.
- No previous experience is necessary, just a willingness to participate and a commitment to yourself.
- Minimum of five participants, maximum twenty participants.
- Course is conducted via Zoom for your comfort and convenience.
- Sessions are in native English.
Costs and registration
• Full 6 week course: € 147,- incl. BTW
• Register using the form below.
• Your participation is only final after payment is received.